Friday, March 18, 2011

Sundance!

Just thinking about film, I wanted to post something about my experiences at the 07 Sundance Film Festival. It was the most fun I had with going to  movies. I saw about 2 premiers and just missed the premier for "Black Snake Moan". I was under 21 at the time so I couldn't go to some premiers and parties. It was really fun because everyone there was passionate about watching and making films. Some films had panels and Q&A portions after the films with actors and directors. I suggest everyone watch "Four Sheets to the Wind", "Year of the Fish", and "Black Snake Moan" (I missed the premier, but I just think that it was awesome that I was at there). I think anyone who even thinks that they want to make movies should go, they have so many discussions and panels that talk about new technology and methods and just all the networking that can go on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment