Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cool interactive thing...

I found this link on Fark. Its an interactive timeline of the events in the middle east starting in December. You can direct the movement a two ways (dragging the date on the top, or pulling the ball by the word "navigate"). Then there are different icons to highlight various events to read the first few lines of the article on that event, if you click on the icons it gives you the whole article. Its really interesting to see the events on a timeline like this as you can see how things are changing and where.

The Path of Protest

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I wish I knew how to make things like this. Maybe when I learn a little flash I'll be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! It's nice to see the important dates leading up to something that is even bigger laid out in a very visual way!

    ReplyDelete